Beckham facing adjustment issues post-retirement
London: Football ace David Beckham is facing difficulties coming to terms with his retirement from the sport.
The former England captain who played his last game in Paris Saint-Germain`s 3-1 win over Brest, will now take up other projects which might possibly include purchasing a U.S. Major League Soccer franchise.
Beckham said he will find it difficult after two months of rest to spend his time, although the footballer believes he will have enough projects to keep himself busy and that this is the right time to retire.
Beckham also said that he has left the team as a champion and has achieved everything he wanted to, adding that he was treated specially by his fans who gave him a standing ovation at Parc des Princes and celebrated his career with him.
PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti said that the club respects David`s decision, but he will still have possibilities to continue in football as he has the experience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon