Beckham first English player to win League titles in four countries
London: Football star David Beckham has become the first Englishman to win league medals in four different countries.
He has secured victory medals with Manchester United, Real Madrid, Los Angeles Galaxy and Paris Saint-Germain.
Beckham`s latest club-Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) -- won their first league title since 1994 after Jeremy Menez scored a goal to achieve a 1-0 scoreline against Lyon.
Menez`s goal in the 53rd minute secured the club seven points ahead of Marseille but the title is yet to be confirmed by a league disciplinary panel which will decide whether or not to deduct points, following PSG sporting director Leonardo`s shoulder-barge with a referee last weekend.
Beckham`s contract with PSG will run out in June, unless the club plans to keep him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!