Beckham has fierce bust-up with L A Galaxy mates
Los Angeles: Ex-England football star David Beckham has had a fierce bust-up with his LA Galaxy teammates after being pelted by a beer can in his first game.
Becks got into a shouting match with Sean Franklin and Marcelo Sarvas while walking off at half time during their 3-1 home defeat to New England.
Neither Beckham nor Brazilian Sarvas appeared in the second half.
The Sun quoted manager Bruce Arena as insisting that it was a tactical move.
He said: "It was purely a coach`s decision. We needed to make a change in midfield. I`m sure David`s not pleased about it but that`s not the issue. The issue was that 11 players from New England soundly outplayed 11 players from the Galaxy.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon