Beckham `in no hurry` to join a new club
London: The former England captain is mulling over his options after ending his five-year stay with LA Galaxy but his representatives say he will not be rushed into making his next move.
Former England captain David Beckham is in no hurry to join a new club, according to his management company.
The 37-year-old ended his five-year spell with LA Galaxy by helping them to MLS Cup glory earlier this month but has no plans to hang up his boots yet.
Beckham is said to be mulling over his option as he seeks out one last challenge to end his career and has been linked with moves to teams in France, Asia and Australia.
And his management company say he is considering "a number of serious proposals" from a "host of clubs" but warned it is "early days in the process."
"David is in no hurry to make a decision, the key is making the right one as he has always done successfully in his career," the statement continued.
"David is enjoying spending quality time with his family over the holidays."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'