Beckham wants LA Galaxy to be a ‘smarter’ MLS team
London: Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder David Beckham was left fuming after his team was held 2-2 at home by Toronto FC in their Major League Soccer (MLS) clash.
Beckham, who was the stand-in captain for the game, later said that the team has “to be smarter” than their performance on Saturday, to be a major MLS threat, a magazine reported.
The 36-year-old also picked up his league-leading seventh yellow card for a dangerous tackle on Toronto FC midfielder Tony Tchani.
It was the second straight subpar performance for Los Angeles Galaxy, who settled for another draw just a week after holding off D.C. United in a 0-0 tie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love