Beckham wants LA Galaxy to be a ‘smarter’ MLS team
London: Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder David Beckham was left fuming after his team was held 2-2 at home by Toronto FC in their Major League Soccer (MLS) clash.
Beckham, who was the stand-in captain for the game, later said that the team has “to be smarter” than their performance on Saturday, to be a major MLS threat, a magazine reported.
The 36-year-old also picked up his league-leading seventh yellow card for a dangerous tackle on Toronto FC midfielder Tony Tchani.
It was the second straight subpar performance for Los Angeles Galaxy, who settled for another draw just a week after holding off D.C. United in a 0-0 tie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi