Beckham wants to become a football ambassador for kids
London: David Beckham has revealed that after retiring from football, he would love to pass on his experiences at the grassroots level.
The 37-year-old footie ace said that his career will continue as some kind of ambassador after he finishes playing.
He said that he will be involved with football the rest of his life and wants to help English football and football in general.
The sportsperson said that he has had experience of playing in different countries and that’s what he has always brought to any coaching that he has done with kids, whatever team he has played for.
He added that it is something that he can do when he finishes playing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH