Beckham wants to become a football ambassador for kids
London: David Beckham has revealed that after retiring from football, he would love to pass on his experiences at the grassroots level.
The 37-year-old footie ace said that his career will continue as some kind of ambassador after he finishes playing.
He said that he will be involved with football the rest of his life and wants to help English football and football in general.
The sportsperson said that he has had experience of playing in different countries and that’s what he has always brought to any coaching that he has done with kids, whatever team he has played for.
He added that it is something that he can do when he finishes playing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore