Berlusconi set to make Allegri decision
Spain: The Rossoneri president is to put an end to to months of speculation by deciding whether or not to stick with their current coach this weekend.
Silvio Berlusconi has revealed Massimiliano Allegri`s future at AC Milan will be resolved on Sunday after a meeting with CEO Adriano Galliani.
The 45-year-old guided the San Siro side to third spot in the Serie A table this term after a difficult start to the season, but has been linked with a move away from the Rossoneri throughout the campaign.
"I believe that I`ll meet with Galliani and the coach before Sunday evening and I`m sure a solution will be found," said Berlusconi.
"It won`t be difficult if everyone chooses what`s best for our club."
Galliani was photographed having dinner with Allegri on Thursday evening as they allegedly held talks over his future, but the Milan official was unhappy with their meeting becoming public knowledge.
"They took a photo last night and I told them not to put it on Twitter so a minute later that`s where it was. That`s technology for you," he fumed.
"The dinner last night was lovely and the fish was delicious. Was it the last supper? That would be blasphemy..."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him