Bermuda beats Barbados 2-1 in World Cup qualifier
Hamilton (Bermuda): Nahki Wells and Khano Smith scored to help Bermuda beat Barbados 2-1 on Monday in a World Cup qualifying game.
Sheridan Grosvenor scored for Barbados in the final minute.
Smith son a penalty kick for the second straight game, connecting in the 72nd minute after Barbados goalkeeper Bentley Springer brought down substitute Antwan Russell.
Wells scored in the 46th minute on a 25-yard strike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- "Voices under the rubble" after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Rafael Nadal to make Brisbane International debut in 2017
- Turkey tanks enter Syria in anti-Islamic State operation
- Union Cabinet clears Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016 – Know the new rules
- 6.8 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar; tremors felt in northeast, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati