Bermuda beats Barbados 2-1 in World Cup qualifier
Hamilton (Bermuda): Nahki Wells and Khano Smith scored to help Bermuda beat Barbados 2-1 on Monday in a World Cup qualifying game.
Sheridan Grosvenor scored for Barbados in the final minute.
Smith son a penalty kick for the second straight game, connecting in the 72nd minute after Barbados goalkeeper Bentley Springer brought down substitute Antwan Russell.
Wells scored in the 46th minute on a 25-yard strike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption