Bhaichung Bhutia launches BB15 Fitness Studio in Gangtok
Gangtok: Former Indian football captain Bhaichung Bhutia today launched his first fitness studio named `BB15 Fitness` here.
Bhaichung said he would like to launch his BB15 Fitness studio in other cities in the country also.
"Fitness has always been a part of my life and with the start of BB15 Fitness Studio I want people to start taking care of their health and enjoy fitness," he said.
"I have brought state of the Art equipment’s Techno gym to give the very best to people here. I wish to bring about BB15 Fitness studio across other towns and cities in India very soon," said Bhaichung.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- 4th round of global NCAP crash tests on Indian cars soon
- Mann Ki Baat: PM pitches for saving 'every drop' of water during Monsoon
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi praises Sonowal for performing his duty despite polls
- Nearly two lakh students appear for JEE (Advanced) exam
- Greek parliament approves controversial new bailout measures