Bhaichung Bhutia launches BB15 Fitness Studio in Gangtok
Gangtok: Former Indian football captain Bhaichung Bhutia today launched his first fitness studio named `BB15 Fitness` here.
Bhaichung said he would like to launch his BB15 Fitness studio in other cities in the country also.
"Fitness has always been a part of my life and with the start of BB15 Fitness Studio I want people to start taking care of their health and enjoy fitness," he said.
"I have brought state of the Art equipment’s Techno gym to give the very best to people here. I wish to bring about BB15 Fitness studio across other towns and cities in India very soon," said Bhaichung.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional