Bhaichung Bhutia launches BB15 Fitness Studio in Gangtok
Gangtok: Former Indian football captain Bhaichung Bhutia today launched his first fitness studio named `BB15 Fitness` here.
Bhaichung said he would like to launch his BB15 Fitness studio in other cities in the country also.
"Fitness has always been a part of my life and with the start of BB15 Fitness Studio I want people to start taking care of their health and enjoy fitness," he said.
"I have brought state of the Art equipment’s Techno gym to give the very best to people here. I wish to bring about BB15 Fitness studio across other towns and cities in India very soon," said Bhaichung.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Hosts lead by 489 at 3rd day close
- Kashmir violence: Avoid using pellet guns against protesters as far as possible, Rajnath Singh tells security forces
- Pakistan spinner Mohammad Hafeez to undergo retest on modified bowling action
- Elderly woman found murdered in Delhi
- IAF's mising AN-32 transporter: Satellites provide pointers, but no signs of aircraft yet