Blanc dismisses PSG and Roma speculation
London: The 47-year-old has underlined his desire to return to management but insists he has not agreed terms with any club.
Former France boss Laurent Blanc has denied rumours linking him with the Roma, Paris Saint-Germain or Real Sociedad posts next season.
Speculation had been rife that the Frenchman was a leading contender to take over at Roma, while Sociedad were widely believed to have a deal in the offing until Jagoba Arrasate was announced as Philippe Montanier`s replacement.
But while confirming he was looking for a new outfit ahead of the 2013-14 season, Blanc has quashed any suggestions that he has already decided on a destination.
"Yes I will [be looking for a new job], but at this moment, there is nothing," he revealed to La Provence.
"We can talk about many things, but the one thing I can say is it will not happen with Roma. They are the only club I have had real contact with, and it will not happen.
"Everything else is speculation. I also heard you sent me to Real Sociedad, but I never had any discussion with those people."
When asked whether he would be in the running to replace Carlo Ancelotti in Paris Saint-Germain`s dugout, Blanc added: "Again, it`s fantasy."
Blanc assumed charge of France following a successful stint in charge of Bordeaux, but stepped down following les Bleus` Euro 2012 quarter-final elimination at the hands of eventual winners Spain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof