Boateng out of Ghana`s World Cup qualifier
Accra: Kevin-Prince Boateng will miss Ghana`s 2014 World Cup play-off first leg match with Egypt due to a knee injury.
The 26-year-old picked up the injury in Schalke`s 4-1 league victory over Augsburg in the German Bundesliga.
The match will be played on Oct 15. The winners of the play-off qualify for the finals in Brazil next year.
Boateng also missed Ghana`s final World Cup group match against Zambia last month because of an injury he suffered in training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you