Boateng out of Ghana`s World Cup qualifier
Accra: Kevin-Prince Boateng will miss Ghana`s 2014 World Cup play-off first leg match with Egypt due to a knee injury.
The 26-year-old picked up the injury in Schalke`s 4-1 league victory over Augsburg in the German Bundesliga.
The match will be played on Oct 15. The winners of the play-off qualify for the finals in Brazil next year.
Boateng also missed Ghana`s final World Cup group match against Zambia last month because of an injury he suffered in training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming