Boateng out of Ghana`s World Cup qualifier
Accra: Kevin-Prince Boateng will miss Ghana`s 2014 World Cup play-off first leg match with Egypt due to a knee injury.
The 26-year-old picked up the injury in Schalke`s 4-1 league victory over Augsburg in the German Bundesliga.
The match will be played on Oct 15. The winners of the play-off qualify for the finals in Brazil next year.
Boateng also missed Ghana`s final World Cup group match against Zambia last month because of an injury he suffered in training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency