Boateng out of Ghana`s World Cup qualifier
Accra: Kevin-Prince Boateng will miss Ghana`s 2014 World Cup play-off first leg match with Egypt due to a knee injury.
The 26-year-old picked up the injury in Schalke`s 4-1 league victory over Augsburg in the German Bundesliga.
The match will be played on Oct 15. The winners of the play-off qualify for the finals in Brazil next year.
Boateng also missed Ghana`s final World Cup group match against Zambia last month because of an injury he suffered in training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh