Boateng out of Ghana`s World Cup qualifier
Accra: Kevin-Prince Boateng will miss Ghana`s 2014 World Cup play-off first leg match with Egypt due to a knee injury.
The 26-year-old picked up the injury in Schalke`s 4-1 league victory over Augsburg in the German Bundesliga.
The match will be played on Oct 15. The winners of the play-off qualify for the finals in Brazil next year.
Boateng also missed Ghana`s final World Cup group match against Zambia last month because of an injury he suffered in training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works
- Do you know traffic jams can make your body susceptible to cancer? - Read