Bolivia`s Bolivar travel to Mexico to play Leon
La Paz: Bolivian football team Bolivar travelled to Mexico, where they will play Leon Wednesday as part of the Libertadores Cup, coach Xabier Azkargorta said.
Bolivar are in good form not having lost a single game so far, but Azkargorta said it would still be a tough match, since the two rivals have played each other before and know each other`s strengths and weaknesses, reports Xinhua.
"We are going with the intention to do well, we have a good team, but we have to play two games to find out who qualifies for the quarterfinals," he told reporters gathered at the airport to see the team off Monday.
Azkargorta said Leon is probably the best team of the Libertadores Cup, and proved it by defeating Brazilian rivals Flamengo 3-2 in their hometown of Rio de Janeiro to advance to the quarterfinals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS