Bonucci apologises for dive
Rome: Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci has apologised for his embarrassing dive following his side win 1-0 at Palermo.
Bonucci was warned by the referee when he fell to the ground after being challenged by goalkeeper Samir Ujkani minutes before the end of the game Sunday, reports Xinhua.
"I was supposed to shoot, but then I got different ideas clogged in my head," he wrote on Twitter.
"I deserved that yellow card and set a bad example. That`ll teach me. As for the rest, it was a great victory," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre