Bonucci apologises for dive
Rome: Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci has apologised for his embarrassing dive following his side win 1-0 at Palermo.
Bonucci was warned by the referee when he fell to the ground after being challenged by goalkeeper Samir Ujkani minutes before the end of the game Sunday, reports Xinhua.
"I was supposed to shoot, but then I got different ideas clogged in my head," he wrote on Twitter.
"I deserved that yellow card and set a bad example. That`ll teach me. As for the rest, it was a great victory," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vijay Mallya's resignation from Rajya Sabha rejected; panel recommends expulsion
- Call drops: Telecom companies under heavy debt, SC told
- This is why government unable to ink Rafale fighter jet deal!
- Parliament panel set to recommend Vijay Mallya's expulsion from Rajya Sabha
- Nirbhaya-like rape in Kerala: NHRC issues notice to state govt