Bookies tip `odds-on` Man City to win Premier League title challenge
London: Bookmakers have reportedly tipped Manchester City at `odds-on` to win the Premier League title after demolishing Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Manuel Pellegrini`s men may not be sitting at the top of the table but they are still firm market leaders with bookmakers.
According to Metro.co.uk, Alvaro Negredo`s winner has seen City finish in pole position at the end of the season in the bookmakers` records despite missing key striker Sergio Aguero for another five or six weeks through injury, while Chelsea is the second-favourite following their victory at home to Swansea.
Meanwhile, pacesetters Arsenal is sitting on the same place with Chelsea while Liverpool and defending champions Manchester United have drifted down in the `rankings`, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!