Bosz is Vitesse`s new coach
The Hague: Dutch Eredivisie football club Vitesse Arnhem has announced that Peter Bosz will succeed Fred Rutten as head coach.
The 49-year-old Bosz was coach of Heracles Almelo since 2010 with the team finishing 8th, 12th and 12th respectively in the past three seasons of the Dutch league. In 2012, he led Heracles to the Dutch Cup final, reports Xinhua.
His assistant Hendrie Kruzen will also move with him to Arnhem.
Bosz started his playing career at Vitesse from 1981 to 1984. After his active career the eight-time Dutch international became a coach. He began his professional coaching career at De Graafschap in 2002, followed by two seasons at Heracles Almelo. From 2006 until 2009 he was technical director at Feyenoord.
Last season Vitesse finished fourth in the Eredivisie under Coach Fred Rutten. The latter decided not to renew his contract.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'