Bosz is Vitesse`s new coach
The Hague: Dutch Eredivisie football club Vitesse Arnhem has announced that Peter Bosz will succeed Fred Rutten as head coach.
The 49-year-old Bosz was coach of Heracles Almelo since 2010 with the team finishing 8th, 12th and 12th respectively in the past three seasons of the Dutch league. In 2012, he led Heracles to the Dutch Cup final, reports Xinhua.
His assistant Hendrie Kruzen will also move with him to Arnhem.
Bosz started his playing career at Vitesse from 1981 to 1984. After his active career the eight-time Dutch international became a coach. He began his professional coaching career at De Graafschap in 2002, followed by two seasons at Heracles Almelo. From 2006 until 2009 he was technical director at Feyenoord.
Last season Vitesse finished fourth in the Eredivisie under Coach Fred Rutten. The latter decided not to renew his contract.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list