Bradley named as new Stabaek coach
Oslo: Former US and Egypt coach Bob Bradley was on Friday named as new manager of Norwegian club Stabaek.
Bradley, 55, replaces Petter Belsvik at Stabaek, a club that recently went through straitened financial times and who spent last season in the Norwegian second division.
After finishing second in that division, Stabaek are set for a return to the top flight under Bradley, who took the United States to the last 16 of the 2010 World Cup but failed in his bid to help Egypt qualify for the 2014 tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler