Brazil are steadily improving: Neymar
Brazil: The 21-year-old says the Selecao are growing stronger as a unit ahead and that confidence is growing ahead of the Confederations Cup.
Neymar believes that Brazil are improving with each passing game after they recorded a 3-0 victory over France on Sunday.
The win was just Luiz Felipe Scolari`s second in his current spell in charge of the Selecao and the 21-year-old says confidence is steadily growing in the dressing-room for the upcoming international tournament.
"We are happy about winning," he told reporters after the game.
"We are getting better with each game. We have a desire to keep improving and this victory has given us increased confidence for the Confederations Cup."
Meanwhile, Neymar`s fellow Barca star and compatriot Dani Alves is convinced that Felipao will lead the country to major honours.
"We are working with humility and dedication. Believe me when I say Scolari will prove successful again," he added.
"We are building a large group. We are doing things right. We have to patient and calm because in the end we will be rewarded for it."
Brazil begin their Confederations Cup campaign by hosting Japan on June 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?