Brazil Coach Dunga snubs Milan ace Ronaldinho for Estonia friendly
Brazil: Milan ace Ronaldinho has, once again, been snubbed by Brazil coach Carlos Dunga, and the play-maker will play no part in the friendly clash with Estonia next month.
Dunga named the following squad for the game scheduled to take place in Talinn on August 12. Ronaldinho, as well as Rossoneri team-mates Alexandre Pato and Thiago Silva, are nowhere to be seen:
Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (Inter), Gomes (Tottenham Hotspur)
Defenders: Andre Santos (Fenerbahce), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Maicon (Inter), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Lucio (Inter), Luisao (Benfica), Miranda (Sao Paulo), Juan (AS Roma)
Midfielders: Elano (Manchester City), Felipe Melo (Juventus), Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Josue (VfL Wolfsburg), Ramires (Benfica), Julio Baptista (AS Roma), Kaka (Real Madrid), Kleberson (Flamengo)
Forwards: Luis Fabiano (Sevilla), Nilmar (set to join Villarreal from Internacional), Robinho (Manchester City), Diego Tardelli (Atletico Mineiro).
The new name who recieves his first Selecao call up is striker Diego Tardelli. Ronaldinho was snubbed for the Confederations Cup and he has not played for Brazil since the friendly win over Italy in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption