Brazil Coach Dunga snubs Milan ace Ronaldinho for Estonia friendly
Brazil: Milan ace Ronaldinho has, once again, been snubbed by Brazil coach Carlos Dunga, and the play-maker will play no part in the friendly clash with Estonia next month.
Dunga named the following squad for the game scheduled to take place in Talinn on August 12. Ronaldinho, as well as Rossoneri team-mates Alexandre Pato and Thiago Silva, are nowhere to be seen:
Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (Inter), Gomes (Tottenham Hotspur)
Defenders: Andre Santos (Fenerbahce), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Maicon (Inter), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Lucio (Inter), Luisao (Benfica), Miranda (Sao Paulo), Juan (AS Roma)
Midfielders: Elano (Manchester City), Felipe Melo (Juventus), Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Josue (VfL Wolfsburg), Ramires (Benfica), Julio Baptista (AS Roma), Kaka (Real Madrid), Kleberson (Flamengo)
Forwards: Luis Fabiano (Sevilla), Nilmar (set to join Villarreal from Internacional), Robinho (Manchester City), Diego Tardelli (Atletico Mineiro).
The new name who recieves his first Selecao call up is striker Diego Tardelli. Ronaldinho was snubbed for the Confederations Cup and he has not played for Brazil since the friendly win over Italy in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Tamil Nadu Budget 2016-17: All you need to know
- Need mix of fiscal, monetary policies to deal with Brexit: FM Jaitley
- Rio Olympics 2016: CAS rejects Russia appeal, bars athletes from mega event
- This manatee is interested in paddleboarding – Watch video!
- Oscar Pistorius: Prosecutors seek longer sentence for tainted Paralympian