Brazil defender Uvini ready for Santos debut
Rio de Janeiro: Napoli defender Bruno Uvini has started training with Brazilian outfit Santos following his arrival on a nine-month loan.
The 22-year-old is expected to make his debut for the club in its Copa do Brasil fixture against Mixto next week, reported Xinhua.
Uvini has struggled for first-team opportunities since being signed by Napoli from Sao Paulo in 2012.
Santos secured him just before the close of Brazil`s international transfer deadline April 1.
The center-back captained Brazil to victory at the 2011 U-20 World Cup and has been capped three times for Brazil`s senior team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician