Brazil defender Uvini ready for Santos debut
Rio de Janeiro: Napoli defender Bruno Uvini has started training with Brazilian outfit Santos following his arrival on a nine-month loan.
The 22-year-old is expected to make his debut for the club in its Copa do Brasil fixture against Mixto next week, reported Xinhua.
Uvini has struggled for first-team opportunities since being signed by Napoli from Sao Paulo in 2012.
Santos secured him just before the close of Brazil`s international transfer deadline April 1.
The center-back captained Brazil to victory at the 2011 U-20 World Cup and has been capped three times for Brazil`s senior team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda