Brazil midfielder Paulinho denies transfer rumours
Rio de Janeiro: Brazil international midfielder Paulinho has denied speculation that he is on the verge of a move to Europe.
The 24-year-old Corinthians star is reportedly on the radar of Inter Milan, Shakhtar Donetsk and Chelsea, among other European clubs.
Speaking after Corinthians` 3-2 aggregate victory over Santos in the final of the Campeonato Paulista Sunday, Paulinho said he would remain at the Sao Paulo outfit.
‘It`s not a goodbye. I will continue at Corinthians. Maybe because of our Copa Libertadores elimination many people said that I would leave. When I receive an offer, I will make it known. But there is still nothing official,’ he said.
Paulinho, who has consolidated a place in Brazil`s national team as a holding midfielder under Luiz Felipe Scolari, is understood to have a buyout fee of 20 million euros.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India