Brazil`s Bernard on Arsenal radar
Rio de Janeiro: Brazil international midfielder Bernard is reportedly being pursued by English Premier league club Arsenal.
`The Gunners` are considering accepting Atletico Mineiro`s 25 million euro price tag for the 20-year-old, reports Xinhua.
Bernard, a part of Brazil`s triumphant Confederations Cup team last month, has also attracted interest from Chelsea, Tottenham, Porto and Shakhtar Donetsk. Any deal involving the playmaker is likely to be delayed until after the second leg of the Copa Libertadores final between Atletico Mineiro and Paraguay`s Olimpia July 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves