Brazil`s Bernard on Arsenal radar
Rio de Janeiro: Brazil international midfielder Bernard is reportedly being pursued by English Premier league club Arsenal.
`The Gunners` are considering accepting Atletico Mineiro`s 25 million euro price tag for the 20-year-old, reports Xinhua.
Bernard, a part of Brazil`s triumphant Confederations Cup team last month, has also attracted interest from Chelsea, Tottenham, Porto and Shakhtar Donetsk. Any deal involving the playmaker is likely to be delayed until after the second leg of the Copa Libertadores final between Atletico Mineiro and Paraguay`s Olimpia July 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past