Brazil to play two friendlies against Portugal in 2013
Rio de Janeiro: The Brazilian football team will play home and away friendlies against Portugal in 2013 as part of a series of warm-up matches for the 2014 World Cup.
The first match will be held in Sao Paulo and the second in Portugal, while the dates for them are not yet decided, Xinhua reports.
Brazil will also play a friendly against England, officials confirmed.
The South Americans will play South Africa in Sao Paulo Sep 7 and China in Recife three days later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players