Brazil World Cup winner joins US second-tier club
Rio de Janeiro: Brazilian World Cup winner Kleberson has signed a two-year deal with US second-tier club Indy Eleven.
The midfielder joins Indianapolis-based outfit from US Major League Soccer (MLS) club Philadelphia Union, who he joined from Brazil`s Bahia last year, reports Xinhua.
Kleberson, 34, was a member of Brazil`s 2002 World Cup-winning team in Japan and South Korea.
His club career has included spells at Manchester United, Besiktas and Flamengo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report