Brazil World Cup winner joins US second-tier club
Rio de Janeiro: Brazilian World Cup winner Kleberson has signed a two-year deal with US second-tier club Indy Eleven.
The midfielder joins Indianapolis-based outfit from US Major League Soccer (MLS) club Philadelphia Union, who he joined from Brazil`s Bahia last year, reports Xinhua.
Kleberson, 34, was a member of Brazil`s 2002 World Cup-winning team in Japan and South Korea.
His club career has included spells at Manchester United, Besiktas and Flamengo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Flood situation remains grim in UP, MP and Bihar; Ganga flowing above danger mark
- Grand welcome back home: PV Sindhu, Pullela Gopichand thank Telangana government for wonderful reception
- Imtiaz Ali permitted Shah Rukh Khan to upload this picture from the sets of 'The Ring'! – View inside
- Aprilia SR 150 to be launched at Rs 65,000; book via PayTM, get 100% cashback on booking amount
- Shah Rukh Khan just apologised to 'Dil Se' co-star Preity Zinta! Here's why