Brazil World Cup winner joins US second-tier club
Rio de Janeiro: Brazilian World Cup winner Kleberson has signed a two-year deal with US second-tier club Indy Eleven.
The midfielder joins Indianapolis-based outfit from US Major League Soccer (MLS) club Philadelphia Union, who he joined from Brazil`s Bahia last year, reports Xinhua.
Kleberson, 34, was a member of Brazil`s 2002 World Cup-winning team in Japan and South Korea.
His club career has included spells at Manchester United, Besiktas and Flamengo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre