Brazil World Cup winner joins US second-tier club
Rio de Janeiro: Brazilian World Cup winner Kleberson has signed a two-year deal with US second-tier club Indy Eleven.
The midfielder joins Indianapolis-based outfit from US Major League Soccer (MLS) club Philadelphia Union, who he joined from Brazil`s Bahia last year, reports Xinhua.
Kleberson, 34, was a member of Brazil`s 2002 World Cup-winning team in Japan and South Korea.
His club career has included spells at Manchester United, Besiktas and Flamengo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sensitive issues could damage ties with US military: China
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused' bail plea
- German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks
- Don't derail ties with India with controversial statements on Kashmir, Pak daily urges Islamabad
- Congress member wants PM's response to Hafiz's war rants, chinese interference