Brazil World Cup winner joins US second-tier club
Rio de Janeiro: Brazilian World Cup winner Kleberson has signed a two-year deal with US second-tier club Indy Eleven.
The midfielder joins Indianapolis-based outfit from US Major League Soccer (MLS) club Philadelphia Union, who he joined from Brazil`s Bahia last year, reports Xinhua.
Kleberson, 34, was a member of Brazil`s 2002 World Cup-winning team in Japan and South Korea.
His club career has included spells at Manchester United, Besiktas and Flamengo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Captured: Witness 70 tiger sharks ripping apart a dead whale! - Watch video
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 56: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...
- Revealed! Alia Bhatt to essay the role of a rape victim in 'Udta Punjab'
- This Gurudwara in Iran is a must-visit for Indians, PM Modi too visited on Sunday
- Check out: 7 ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL things to do in Kovalam beach, Kerala!