Brazilian club Santos keen to re-sign Robinho
Rio de Janeiro: Brazilian football club Santos is planning a move to re-sign former club hero and current AC Milan winger Robinho.
Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro said Robinho`s return depended on Milan`s willingness to sell the 28-year-old.
"I think we could see Robinho back at the club," Ribeiro said in an interview.
"He wants to return and we also want him to. We only need Milan to say yes, but we are going to talk with the Italians."
Robinho, a regular starter for Milan in Italy`s Serie A, has had two separate spells at Santos. He was part of the team`s 2002 and 2004 Brazilian championship-winning teams before returning to help the club secure the 2010 Brazilian Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?