Brazilian club Santos keen to re-sign Robinho
Rio de Janeiro: Brazilian football club Santos is planning a move to re-sign former club hero and current AC Milan winger Robinho.
Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro said Robinho`s return depended on Milan`s willingness to sell the 28-year-old.
"I think we could see Robinho back at the club," Ribeiro said in an interview.
"He wants to return and we also want him to. We only need Milan to say yes, but we are going to talk with the Italians."
Robinho, a regular starter for Milan in Italy`s Serie A, has had two separate spells at Santos. He was part of the team`s 2002 and 2004 Brazilian championship-winning teams before returning to help the club secure the 2010 Brazilian Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!