Brazilian footballer beheaded, head left on doorstep
Zee Media Bureau
A former Brazilian professional footballer Joao Rodrigo Silva Santos has been beheaded and his severed head left on the doorstep of his house in Rio de Janiero that was found by his wife on Tuesday morning.
His policewoman wife was leaving for work early morning when she saw a rucksack with Santo’s head inside.
The police have launched an investigation into the matter without revealing who could be behind the horrific act.
According to a report, the 35-year-old Santos used to play for second tier Rio de Janeiro football teams. After retiring, he had opened his own health foods store.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured