Brazilian footballer beheaded, head left on doorstep
Zee Media Bureau
A former Brazilian professional footballer Joao Rodrigo Silva Santos has been beheaded and his severed head left on the doorstep of his house in Rio de Janiero that was found by his wife on Tuesday morning.
His policewoman wife was leaving for work early morning when she saw a rucksack with Santo’s head inside.
The police have launched an investigation into the matter without revealing who could be behind the horrific act.
According to a report, the 35-year-old Santos used to play for second tier Rio de Janeiro football teams. After retiring, he had opened his own health foods store.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Scientists identify key protein that can predict ovarian cancer early!
- Report on roadmap to double farmers' income by Sept: Govt
- Sugar prices up in Delhi by Rs 2 in June-July at Rs 40-41 per kg
- MEA rules out India-Pakistan bilateral talks during SAARC meet in Islamabad
- Here comes a solar cell that functions like a plant