Buffon wants short contract
Rome: Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon said he wants a short renewed contract.
The Italian international, considered one of the best all-time keepers, is in negotiations to renew his contract with Juve but revealed there were some unexpected problems, reports Xinhua.
"We are getting close to finalising the deal but we have to discuss the length, as I would like a short contract.
"I don`t want to take anyone`s money without deserving it. I have had an important career and I think I can continue for another two or three years if I maintain certain motivation and targets. It`s about self-esteem too," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know