Burnley miss chance to move out of bottom three
London: Burnley remained in the Premier League relegation zone after a 1-1 draw at home to Stoke City earned them their first point in five games.
Mid-table Stoke went ahead with yet another goal from their long throw-in routine, Tuncay Sunli getting the finishing touch to Rory Delap`s aerial delivery.
David Nugent`s header put Burnley level after 52 minutes but the hosts could not find the winner that would have lifted them out of the bottom three.
Burnley are third from bottom with 24 points from 29 games, behind Wolverhampton Wanderers on goal difference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India