Burnley miss chance to move out of bottom three
London: Burnley remained in the Premier League relegation zone after a 1-1 draw at home to Stoke City earned them their first point in five games.
Mid-table Stoke went ahead with yet another goal from their long throw-in routine, Tuncay Sunli getting the finishing touch to Rory Delap`s aerial delivery.
David Nugent`s header put Burnley level after 52 minutes but the hosts could not find the winner that would have lifted them out of the bottom three.
Burnley are third from bottom with 24 points from 29 games, behind Wolverhampton Wanderers on goal difference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam