Burnley miss chance to move out of bottom three
London: Burnley remained in the Premier League relegation zone after a 1-1 draw at home to Stoke City earned them their first point in five games.
Mid-table Stoke went ahead with yet another goal from their long throw-in routine, Tuncay Sunli getting the finishing touch to Rory Delap`s aerial delivery.
David Nugent`s header put Burnley level after 52 minutes but the hosts could not find the winner that would have lifted them out of the bottom three.
Burnley are third from bottom with 24 points from 29 games, behind Wolverhampton Wanderers on goal difference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city