Capello angry over Walcott’s book disclosure
London: England football coach Fabio Capello has expressed anger and dismay over Arsenal star Theo Walcott’s revelations about him in a book titled Growing Up Fast, which is to be serialised in a leading daily this week.
Walcott has revealed how Capello screamed he would ``kill him`` after he cut inside in pre-World Cup training.
Walcott, 22, was subsequently dropped from the squad for South Africa and he said: "I never quite knew what was required of me. I was confused. I had been injured so much that season my confidence was fragile, but no one ever helped me.”
"If you are the boss surely you want everyone playing well and you want to encourage everyone. It killed me and I felt it wasn`t fair," he added.
Capello is said to be ``very unhappy`` with what Walcott has done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch