Capello denies ‘escaping’ from England manager’s job
London: Fabio Capello has rejected suggestions that he escaped from the England manager’s job and insisted that his exit was clearly down to a misunderstanding.
“I didn`t flee, I left because there was a misunderstanding. I felt great but sometimes you decide to leave,” a daily quoted Capello, as saying.
He said he was looking to relax a bit now and dismissed rumors that linked him to a job in the Italian Serie A. “In Italy, no. Absolutely not. Now, I want to relax,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Chopper scam: Willing to come to India and face probe, says AgustaWestland middleman Christian James Michel
- Pro-Afzal event at JNU: Kanhaiya Kumar, others begin indefinite strike against punishment
- Meghalaya CM's wife, Sangma's son file nomination papers for Tura Lok Sabha bypoll
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net 10th HS Results 2016 Chhattisgarh CG Board, CGBSE today at 10 AM
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks