Capello denies ‘escaping’ from England manager’s job
London: Fabio Capello has rejected suggestions that he escaped from the England manager’s job and insisted that his exit was clearly down to a misunderstanding.
“I didn`t flee, I left because there was a misunderstanding. I felt great but sometimes you decide to leave,” a daily quoted Capello, as saying.
He said he was looking to relax a bit now and dismissed rumors that linked him to a job in the Italian Serie A. “In Italy, no. Absolutely not. Now, I want to relax,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened