Cardiff defender loaned to Saint-Etienne
London: Cardiff City defender Kevin Theophile-Catherine has returned to his native France, joining Saint-Etienne on a season-long loan, the Ligue 1 club announced on Monday.
Saint-Etienne have an option to make the deal permanent for the 24-year-old Brittany-born full-back, who played in the Premier League last season for Cardiff after joining from Rennes.
However, with Cardiff having been relegated to the Championship, he comes back to France to become Les Verts` third summer signing.
They have already recruited winger Kevin Monnet-Paquet from Lorient and Dutch striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel on loan from Norwich City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS