Cardiff defender loaned to Saint-Etienne
London: Cardiff City defender Kevin Theophile-Catherine has returned to his native France, joining Saint-Etienne on a season-long loan, the Ligue 1 club announced on Monday.
Saint-Etienne have an option to make the deal permanent for the 24-year-old Brittany-born full-back, who played in the Premier League last season for Cardiff after joining from Rennes.
However, with Cardiff having been relegated to the Championship, he comes back to France to become Les Verts` third summer signing.
They have already recruited winger Kevin Monnet-Paquet from Lorient and Dutch striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel on loan from Norwich City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you