Carroll claims he is happy with Liverpool
London: Liverpool striker Andy Carroll has quashed rumors of being unhappy at Merseyside.
Carroll, who was bought during last year’s January transfer window by Kenny Dalglish for a British record fee of 35 million pounds, said: “I`m just here. I`ve signed a contract here and this is the team I`m playing for. I love it here. All the lads are great with me in training and away from the training ground everyone has been great with me as well,” a daily quoted Carroll, as saying.
He was further quoted as saying that he had no regrets over joining Liverpool.
“Not at all. The club has been great with me and I`m enjoying it here. Winning in midweek [against Manchester City in the Carling Cup] and getting to the final and then Man U coming here, beating them and getting through, it`s a great feeling,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui