Carroll claims he is happy with Liverpool
London: Liverpool striker Andy Carroll has quashed rumors of being unhappy at Merseyside.
Carroll, who was bought during last year’s January transfer window by Kenny Dalglish for a British record fee of 35 million pounds, said: “I`m just here. I`ve signed a contract here and this is the team I`m playing for. I love it here. All the lads are great with me in training and away from the training ground everyone has been great with me as well,” a daily quoted Carroll, as saying.
He was further quoted as saying that he had no regrets over joining Liverpool.
“Not at all. The club has been great with me and I`m enjoying it here. Winning in midweek [against Manchester City in the Carling Cup] and getting to the final and then Man U coming here, beating them and getting through, it`s a great feeling,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi