Celtic, Arsenal paired in Champions League qualifiers
Nyon: Celtic and Arsenal will meet each other for a place in the Champions League group stage after being drawn together in the final qualifying round at the draw.
Celtic, who edged Dinamo Moscow in the previous round, will host the first leg against the Premier League outfite, who are entering the fray at the final qualifying stage.
Atletico Madrid must face Panathinaikos while Fiorentina were drawn against Sporting Lisbon in other ties.
Rank outsiders Sheriff Tiraspol of Moldova, who stunned Slavia Prague in the previous round, were drawn against group stage regulars Olympiakos.
The group stage will also feature a club from either Austria or Israel after Salzburg and Maccabi Haifa were drawn together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'