Celtic, Arsenal paired in Champions League qualifiers
Nyon: Celtic and Arsenal will meet each other for a place in the Champions League group stage after being drawn together in the final qualifying round at the draw.
Celtic, who edged Dinamo Moscow in the previous round, will host the first leg against the Premier League outfite, who are entering the fray at the final qualifying stage.
Atletico Madrid must face Panathinaikos while Fiorentina were drawn against Sporting Lisbon in other ties.
Rank outsiders Sheriff Tiraspol of Moldova, who stunned Slavia Prague in the previous round, were drawn against group stage regulars Olympiakos.
The group stage will also feature a club from either Austria or Israel after Salzburg and Maccabi Haifa were drawn together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asthma attack without an inhaler: First aid tips – Watch!
- Murtaza Ahmedi: 5-year-old Lionel Messi fan's family forced to leave Afghanistan after threat calls
- SEAL death shows growing risks US troops face in Iraq, Syria
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues