Celtic, Arsenal paired in Champions League qualifiers
Nyon: Celtic and Arsenal will meet each other for a place in the Champions League group stage after being drawn together in the final qualifying round at the draw.
Celtic, who edged Dinamo Moscow in the previous round, will host the first leg against the Premier League outfite, who are entering the fray at the final qualifying stage.
Atletico Madrid must face Panathinaikos while Fiorentina were drawn against Sporting Lisbon in other ties.
Rank outsiders Sheriff Tiraspol of Moldova, who stunned Slavia Prague in the previous round, were drawn against group stage regulars Olympiakos.
The group stage will also feature a club from either Austria or Israel after Salzburg and Maccabi Haifa were drawn together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey