Celtic, Arsenal paired in Champions League qualifiers
Nyon: Celtic and Arsenal will meet each other for a place in the Champions League group stage after being drawn together in the final qualifying round at the draw.
Celtic, who edged Dinamo Moscow in the previous round, will host the first leg against the Premier League outfite, who are entering the fray at the final qualifying stage.
Atletico Madrid must face Panathinaikos while Fiorentina were drawn against Sporting Lisbon in other ties.
Rank outsiders Sheriff Tiraspol of Moldova, who stunned Slavia Prague in the previous round, were drawn against group stage regulars Olympiakos.
The group stage will also feature a club from either Austria or Israel after Salzburg and Maccabi Haifa were drawn together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users