Champions League quarter-final draw: Barcelona vs PSG; Bayern vs Juventus
London: Paris Saint-Germain will take on Barcelona in the standout tie of the Champions League quarter-finals after the draw at Uefa house in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday.
Barcelona, who won the competition in 2011 and overturned a 2-0 deficit to dump out AC Milan this season, will face Ligue 1 outfit Paris Saint-Germain with the first leg taking place in the French capital.
Last season`s finalists Bayern Munich face a tough clash with Serie A leaders Juventus in another huge fixture.
Primera Division champions Real Madrid are rewarded for their victory over Manchester United with a tie against Turkish giants Galatasaray, while Malaga, who knocked out Porto, take on German champions Borussia Dortmund.
The four first legs will take place on March, with the second legs scheduled for April 9 and 10.
The draw for the semi-finals will be held on April 12, and the tournament concludes at Wembley Stadium on May 25.
MALGA vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND
REAL MADRID vs GALATASARAY
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN vs BARCELONA
BAYERN MUNICH vs JUVENTUS
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- British PM to put stamp on Brexit before G20 summit
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway