Champions League quarter-final draw: Barcelona vs PSG; Bayern vs Juventus
London: Paris Saint-Germain will take on Barcelona in the standout tie of the Champions League quarter-finals after the draw at Uefa house in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday.
Barcelona, who won the competition in 2011 and overturned a 2-0 deficit to dump out AC Milan this season, will face Ligue 1 outfit Paris Saint-Germain with the first leg taking place in the French capital.
Last season`s finalists Bayern Munich face a tough clash with Serie A leaders Juventus in another huge fixture.
Primera Division champions Real Madrid are rewarded for their victory over Manchester United with a tie against Turkish giants Galatasaray, while Malaga, who knocked out Porto, take on German champions Borussia Dortmund.
The four first legs will take place on March, with the second legs scheduled for April 9 and 10.
The draw for the semi-finals will be held on April 12, and the tournament concludes at Wembley Stadium on May 25.
MALGA vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND
REAL MADRID vs GALATASARAY
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN vs BARCELONA
BAYERN MUNICH vs JUVENTUS
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III