Championship Trophy triumph ensues big prize money worth 110 mln pound
London: The Championship play-off final will begin as a knockout competition between Crystal Palace and Watford where the prize money will include 110 million pound besides being promoted to the Premier League.
While Watford remain the favourites after finishing third in the Championship arena and defeating Leicester City in the semi-finals, Palace is looking to end eight years of loss at major tournaments after beating fierce rivals Brighton in their semi-final.
The most valuable match in world football will take place at Wembley with the two teams vying for the enormous amount and a place in the Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly ratifies GST Bill
- Haryana CM forgets PV Sindhu’s name, says she’s from Karnataka: Report
- Scarlett Keeling's death caused by external forces, claims defence
- Will viewing torrent sites and blocked URLs really land you in jail?
- Japan tells China to stop violating territory in East China Sea