Championship Trophy triumph ensues big prize money worth 110 mln pound
London: The Championship play-off final will begin as a knockout competition between Crystal Palace and Watford where the prize money will include 110 million pound besides being promoted to the Premier League.
While Watford remain the favourites after finishing third in the Championship arena and defeating Leicester City in the semi-finals, Palace is looking to end eight years of loss at major tournaments after beating fierce rivals Brighton in their semi-final.
The most valuable match in world football will take place at Wembley with the two teams vying for the enormous amount and a place in the Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves