Chelsea agree with Atletico on fees for Filipe Luis
London: English Premier League club Chelsea confirmed Wednesday that they had reached an agreement with Spain`s Atletico Madrid for the transfer of left-back Filipe Luis.
"Chelsea Football Club can confirm an agreement has been reached with Atletico Madrid for the transfer of Filipe Luis," a statement on Chelsea`s official website read.
"The move is subject to the 28-year-old left-back agreeing personal terms."
The London club have already signed Luis` former Atletico teammate Diego Costa and goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, who was on loan to the Spanish club, is also expected to return to Chelsea.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know