Chelsea makes 30 million pound bid for Ribery
London: Chelsea has tabled a stunning 30 million pound offer for Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery.
Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas has turned to Ribery in his search for a world-class winger after being frustrated by Tottenham Hotspur’s tough stance over Luka Modric.
However, Bayern Munich will not consider a deal for less than 36 million pounds, the Sun reports.
Former Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti had tried to sign the 28-year-old in 2009, but was quoted a price of 88 million pounds by Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch