Chelsea makes 30 million pound bid for Ribery
London: Chelsea has tabled a stunning 30 million pound offer for Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery.
Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas has turned to Ribery in his search for a world-class winger after being frustrated by Tottenham Hotspur’s tough stance over Luka Modric.
However, Bayern Munich will not consider a deal for less than 36 million pounds, the Sun reports.
Former Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti had tried to sign the 28-year-old in 2009, but was quoted a price of 88 million pounds by Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Scorpio with 'Intelli-Hybrid' tech launched at Rs 9.74 lakh
- Most Germans fear terrorist attack after train axe assault: Poll
- My son didn't do anything wrong: Dayashankar Singh's mother
- Olympics 2016: Usain Bolt gunning for Russian ban at Rio; says move will scare drug cheats
- Video row: Speaker Mahajan hints at action even as Bhagwant Mann apologies