Chelsea`s Ramires suffers knee injury blow
London: Chelsea midfielder Ramires will be out for up to four weeks with a knee injury, the Premier League club said Sunday.
The Brazilian was injured during his side`s FA Cup victory at Queens Park Rangers Saturday and scans revealed ligament damage.
"Scans confirm Ramires suffered a medial ligament injury to his right knee in Saturday`s game against Queens Park Rangers," the club said on its website (www.chelseafc.com).
"He is expected to be out for three to four weeks."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UN council condemns North Korea missile launches, vows new measures
- PDP, Centre not on same page, meet between Mehbooba Mufti and PM Modi critical: Defence expert
- Diabetes drug may help prevent heart disease
- Kashmir unrest: Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Modi, hits out at Pakistan for openly fuelling tension in Valley
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!