Chelsea`s Ramires suffers knee injury blow
London: Chelsea midfielder Ramires will be out for up to four weeks with a knee injury, the Premier League club said Sunday.
The Brazilian was injured during his side`s FA Cup victory at Queens Park Rangers Saturday and scans revealed ligament damage.
"Scans confirm Ramires suffered a medial ligament injury to his right knee in Saturday`s game against Queens Park Rangers," the club said on its website (www.chelseafc.com).
"He is expected to be out for three to four weeks."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC