Chelsea`s Ramires suffers knee injury blow
London: Chelsea midfielder Ramires will be out for up to four weeks with a knee injury, the Premier League club said Sunday.
The Brazilian was injured during his side`s FA Cup victory at Queens Park Rangers Saturday and scans revealed ligament damage.
"Scans confirm Ramires suffered a medial ligament injury to his right knee in Saturday`s game against Queens Park Rangers," the club said on its website (www.chelseafc.com).
"He is expected to be out for three to four weeks."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- WATCH: How AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya was arrested by Delhi Police amidst high drama during press conference
- BJP president Amit Shah sounds poll bugle in Uttarakhand; slams Congress, Harish Rawat
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues