Chelsea seal Moses signing
London: Chelsea have finalised the signing of winger Victor Moses from Wigan after the Nigeria international passed a medical test and agreed on personal terms Friday.
"Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Victor Moses from Wigan Athletic," read a statement on Chelsea`s website.
The transfer fee for the 21-year-old Moses, who scored eight goals in 74 matches for Wigan, is believed to be around nine million pounds but the length of the contract remains undisclosed.
Born in Nigeria, Moses has represented England at U-16, U-17, U-19 and U-21 levels.
However, he opted to play for Nigeria at the senior level and made his debut for the "Eagles" as a substitute Feb 29 against Rwanda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists