Chelsea seal Moses signing
London: Chelsea have finalised the signing of winger Victor Moses from Wigan after the Nigeria international passed a medical test and agreed on personal terms Friday.
"Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Victor Moses from Wigan Athletic," read a statement on Chelsea`s website.
The transfer fee for the 21-year-old Moses, who scored eight goals in 74 matches for Wigan, is believed to be around nine million pounds but the length of the contract remains undisclosed.
Born in Nigeria, Moses has represented England at U-16, U-17, U-19 and U-21 levels.
However, he opted to play for Nigeria at the senior level and made his debut for the "Eagles" as a substitute Feb 29 against Rwanda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Police arrest two suspects for attempting to rape a 14-year-old
- Two new Zika vaccines give '100% protection' to mice in tests!
- ICSI CS foundation exam 2016 result announced, log on to icsi.examresults.net to check your scores
- Goa RSS chief resigns from committee set up for CM's birthday
- Helicopter parenting may up depression risk in your kids