Chelsea target Hulk keen on Premier League switch
Porto: Porto forward Hulk admits that he is keen on a move to either the Premier League or La Liga, citing them as the biggest leagues in the world.
The 26-year-old, who has scored an impressive 52 goals in 96 league appearances for the Portuguese giants, has been linked with a number of club this summer including Chelsea, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.
After representing Brazil at the Olympic Games, the forward has turned his attention back to domestic football and has listed England as one of his preferred destinations.
"I have left a door open for being transferred to another league," Hulk told reporters.
"I have preference for playing in the Premier League or the Spanish Liga, because they are the two leagues that are the most seen all over the world.
"I didn`t talk too much with my agent about the chance of being transferred, because I have been on duty with the Brazilian national team at the Olympics.
"This could be the time for me to move. I would feel comfortable with moving clubs and the English league is one that appeals to me."
With a release clause of £78 million [€100m], it would appear that only the biggest clubs stand a chance of securing highly rated Brazilian, and the striker admitted that discussions will take place with his agent at the beginning of next week.
"I am going to talk about my future from Monday," he stated. "My future is in the hands of God."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'