Chelsea target Lille’s Eden Hazard
London: Chelsea are hoping to snatch Lille’s Eden Hazard from under the noses of Premier League champs Manchester City.
The Blues entered the race to grab the Belgian footballer, 21, last week.
The Stamford Bridge club are believed to have met his representatives and could be close to landing him in a 25 million pound deal.
According to The Sun, if Chelsea succeeds, it would be a major blow to City and Manchester United, who have been tracking the player for more than a year.
City have already taken Hazard on a tour of properties in Cheshire earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam