Chelsea to add more firepower to squad despite spending £66m so far
London: Chelsea’s spending this summer could exceed the 100 million pound mark, as manager Roberto Di Matteo has been told that he can still make a couple of more signings.
The Blues have already spent 66 million pounds this summer on the signings of Eden and Thorgan Hazard, Oscar and Marko Marin, and chief executive Ron Gourlay believes there could be more of these.
“We are still looking to strengthen in one or two areas,” The Sun quoted Gourlay, as saying.
“If the right players become available things could develop over the next couple of weeks,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far