China suffer 0-4 loss to US in friendly
Houston: The visiting Chinese women`s national football team suffered a landslide 0-4 loss to the US here in their second friendly.
In the newly built BBVA Compass Stadium, Abby Wambach scored twice and Carly Lloyd and Amy Rodriguez each had one to help lift the Americans to their second win Wednesday night after beating the Chinese team 2-0 Saturday in Detroit, reports Xinhua.
Wednesday`s match was the ninth in the 10-game Fan Tribute Tour and the second leg of a three-game series for the Chinese team in the United States.
The two teams will meet again Dec 15 in Boca Raton, Florida.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player