China suffer 0-4 loss to US in friendly
Houston: The visiting Chinese women`s national football team suffered a landslide 0-4 loss to the US here in their second friendly.
In the newly built BBVA Compass Stadium, Abby Wambach scored twice and Carly Lloyd and Amy Rodriguez each had one to help lift the Americans to their second win Wednesday night after beating the Chinese team 2-0 Saturday in Detroit, reports Xinhua.
Wednesday`s match was the ninth in the 10-game Fan Tribute Tour and the second leg of a three-game series for the Chinese team in the United States.
The two teams will meet again Dec 15 in Boca Raton, Florida.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir