City ‘s title chances ‘certainly lot better than they were at start of day’: Hart
London: Manchester City keeper Joe Hart has reckoned his team is in a better position to win the UK Premier League title now than at the beginning of the tournament.
“We’ve always been focused on finishing the season well and we have given ourselves a really good chance here. Our title chances are certainly a lot better than they were at the start of the day,” The Sun quoted him, as saying.
“We are excited, we feel ready, we are firing goals in. We are looking forward to it,” he added.
His comments came following Manchester United’s draw with Everton, coupled with City’s win at Wolves.
City now trails Untied by three points with a better goal difference.
Former City Molineux defender Joleon Lescott said City should now concentrate on the remaining games.
“We knew Wolves would give it 100 per cent. I’m a City player now and it was more important to get three points. It was nice Everton took a point at Old Trafford but we have to concentrate on our games,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest