City ‘s title chances ‘certainly lot better than they were at start of day’: Hart
London: Manchester City keeper Joe Hart has reckoned his team is in a better position to win the UK Premier League title now than at the beginning of the tournament.
“We’ve always been focused on finishing the season well and we have given ourselves a really good chance here. Our title chances are certainly a lot better than they were at the start of the day,” The Sun quoted him, as saying.
“We are excited, we feel ready, we are firing goals in. We are looking forward to it,” he added.
His comments came following Manchester United’s draw with Everton, coupled with City’s win at Wolves.
City now trails Untied by three points with a better goal difference.
Former City Molineux defender Joleon Lescott said City should now concentrate on the remaining games.
“We knew Wolves would give it 100 per cent. I’m a City player now and it was more important to get three points. It was nice Everton took a point at Old Trafford but we have to concentrate on our games,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!