City ‘s title chances ‘certainly lot better than they were at start of day’: Hart
London: Manchester City keeper Joe Hart has reckoned his team is in a better position to win the UK Premier League title now than at the beginning of the tournament.
“We’ve always been focused on finishing the season well and we have given ourselves a really good chance here. Our title chances are certainly a lot better than they were at the start of the day,” The Sun quoted him, as saying.
“We are excited, we feel ready, we are firing goals in. We are looking forward to it,” he added.
His comments came following Manchester United’s draw with Everton, coupled with City’s win at Wolves.
City now trails Untied by three points with a better goal difference.
Former City Molineux defender Joleon Lescott said City should now concentrate on the remaining games.
“We knew Wolves would give it 100 per cent. I’m a City player now and it was more important to get three points. It was nice Everton took a point at Old Trafford but we have to concentrate on our games,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!