Coach unconcerned about Ronaldinho form
Belo Horizonte (Brazil): Atletico Mineiro coach Cuca is unconcerned by the form of key playmaker Ronaldinho ahead of Wednesday`s Copa Libertadores final second leg against Olimpia.
An out of sorts Ronaldinho was substituted during the second half of Atletico`s 0-2 loss to the Paraguayan outfit in Asuncion last Wednesday, reports Xinhua.
"Nothing went right for Ronaldinho in the first match. He was very well marked and made errors that are not usual for him," Cuca said Friday.
But Cuca backed the 33-year-old to turn around his fortunes at the Mineirao Stadium here.
"He is the most technically gifted player that I have ever managed. He is the player which I think can most help us win the title. Wednesday will be his game, you can be sure of that," he added.
Atletico Mineiro have never won the Copa Libertadores, South America`s premier club competition, while Olimpia are eying for their fourth title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read