Coach unconcerned about Ronaldinho form
Belo Horizonte (Brazil): Atletico Mineiro coach Cuca is unconcerned by the form of key playmaker Ronaldinho ahead of Wednesday`s Copa Libertadores final second leg against Olimpia.
An out of sorts Ronaldinho was substituted during the second half of Atletico`s 0-2 loss to the Paraguayan outfit in Asuncion last Wednesday, reports Xinhua.
"Nothing went right for Ronaldinho in the first match. He was very well marked and made errors that are not usual for him," Cuca said Friday.
But Cuca backed the 33-year-old to turn around his fortunes at the Mineirao Stadium here.
"He is the most technically gifted player that I have ever managed. He is the player which I think can most help us win the title. Wednesday will be his game, you can be sure of that," he added.
Atletico Mineiro have never won the Copa Libertadores, South America`s premier club competition, while Olimpia are eying for their fourth title.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals