Conca returns to Guangzhou
Guangzhou: Former Brazilian `Most Valuable` Player Dario Conca has returned to China, putting to rest the speculations about his future.
The Argentine midefielder, who arrived here Friday night, will join his Guangzhou Evergrande teammates soon, reports Xinhua.
There will be the hatchet to be buried between the Chinese Super League champions and the player after Conca missed Evergrande`s title winning celebration late last year and left with a note saying "I`ve gone and I`m not coming back".
Conca had already repeatedly expressed his wish to go back to Brazil to join his old club Fluminense last season but the latter seemed reluctant to pay an $8.5 million transfer fee.
Evergrande brought in Conca in a then record transfer deal of $10 million in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir