Conca returns to Guangzhou
Guangzhou: Former Brazilian `Most Valuable` Player Dario Conca has returned to China, putting to rest the speculations about his future.
The Argentine midefielder, who arrived here Friday night, will join his Guangzhou Evergrande teammates soon, reports Xinhua.
There will be the hatchet to be buried between the Chinese Super League champions and the player after Conca missed Evergrande`s title winning celebration late last year and left with a note saying "I`ve gone and I`m not coming back".
Conca had already repeatedly expressed his wish to go back to Brazil to join his old club Fluminense last season but the latter seemed reluctant to pay an $8.5 million transfer fee.
Evergrande brought in Conca in a then record transfer deal of $10 million in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi