Conca returns to Guangzhou
Guangzhou: Former Brazilian `Most Valuable` Player Dario Conca has returned to China, putting to rest the speculations about his future.
The Argentine midefielder, who arrived here Friday night, will join his Guangzhou Evergrande teammates soon, reports Xinhua.
There will be the hatchet to be buried between the Chinese Super League champions and the player after Conca missed Evergrande`s title winning celebration late last year and left with a note saying "I`ve gone and I`m not coming back".
Conca had already repeatedly expressed his wish to go back to Brazil to join his old club Fluminense last season but the latter seemed reluctant to pay an $8.5 million transfer fee.
Evergrande brought in Conca in a then record transfer deal of $10 million in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan