Conte happy with Juventus` trust
Milan: Juventus head coach Antonio Conte has said that the greatest reward he could get is trust the club and players have in him.
Conte is leading his Turin side to their third consecutive Serie A title this season, and he is happy with the club and his players, reported Xinhua.
"Juventus as a club and the players I train always believed in me from the first day. And they continue to believe in me. This is the most important recognition that I receive every day in my work," he said Monday.
"Over the last two years we won almost everything because the lads I train have adapted to my idea of football rather than a precise system," he said.
"Young players with real talent do get time on the pitch. Just look at Paul Pogba, who is a first choice at Juventus at the age of 19. It`s a bit like when my old coach Eugenio Fascetti picked me for Lecce when I was still very young," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie