Corinthians sell 75,000 tickets for 2013 Libertadores
Sao Paulo: Corinthians have already sold 75,000 tickets for their three group stage football matches in the 2013 Copa Libertaodres, the continent`s version of the UEFA Champions League.
According to the club`s official website "there are no more tickets available for the most in-demand sectors of the stadium (the Arena Pacaembu)."
Conmebol, the South American football federation, has not even announced the match dates or the opponents, reports Xinhua.
But following a highly successful 2012, Corintianos, as Corinthians fans are known in Brazil, are confident of further glory in 2013.
The past year saw the club lift the Libertadores in June after beating Boca Juniors in the final, and Sunday the club became world champions by defeating Chelsea in the World Club Cup final.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan