Corinthians to release book on Club World Cup
Sao Paulo: World Champions Corinthians are due to launch a book on their Club World Cup success last month in Japan.
The Paulista club followed their Libertadores triumph last June by defeating UEFA Champions League winners Chelsea 1-0 to capture the world crown, reports Xinhua.
The book will mainly be made up of photographs of the historic match with goalkeeper Cassio painted as the hero. The Brazilian international stopper made four superb saves to safeguard the title for the South Americans.
The publication is scheduled for the end of this month as Sao Paulo`s biggest club look to capitalise on the editorial market their success has brought them.
Daniel Augusto Junior, an official photographer for the club, has put together the book and believes it is an excellent tribute to the players who have brought the side success over the last year.
"All the photos are a reminder of a side that has learnt to always win. This second world title will stay locked in our hearts," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug