Cristiano Ronaldo diagnosed with hamstring injury
Madrid: Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo was Monday diagnosed with a left hamstring injury.
Despite the injury, the Spanish giants claimed that the Portugal forward could still be ready for Wednesday`s Champions League match against Galatasaray, at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, reports Xinhua.
Ronaldo was substituted out of Real Madrid`s 5-0 victory at Almeria Saturday after scoring his 33rd goal of the season.
Real Madrid lead Group B off the Champions League with 10 points and can secure a place in the next round with a draw against Galatasaray, who have four points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal