Cristiano Ronaldo diagnosed with hamstring injury
Madrid: Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo was Monday diagnosed with a left hamstring injury.
Despite the injury, the Spanish giants claimed that the Portugal forward could still be ready for Wednesday`s Champions League match against Galatasaray, at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, reports Xinhua.
Ronaldo was substituted out of Real Madrid`s 5-0 victory at Almeria Saturday after scoring his 33rd goal of the season.
Real Madrid lead Group B off the Champions League with 10 points and can secure a place in the next round with a draw against Galatasaray, who have four points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi