Cristiano Ronaldo diagnosed with hamstring injury
Madrid: Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo was Monday diagnosed with a left hamstring injury.
Despite the injury, the Spanish giants claimed that the Portugal forward could still be ready for Wednesday`s Champions League match against Galatasaray, at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, reports Xinhua.
Ronaldo was substituted out of Real Madrid`s 5-0 victory at Almeria Saturday after scoring his 33rd goal of the season.
Real Madrid lead Group B off the Champions League with 10 points and can secure a place in the next round with a draw against Galatasaray, who have four points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter