Cristiano Ronaldo diagnosed with hamstring injury
Madrid: Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo was Monday diagnosed with a left hamstring injury.
Despite the injury, the Spanish giants claimed that the Portugal forward could still be ready for Wednesday`s Champions League match against Galatasaray, at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, reports Xinhua.
Ronaldo was substituted out of Real Madrid`s 5-0 victory at Almeria Saturday after scoring his 33rd goal of the season.
Real Madrid lead Group B off the Champions League with 10 points and can secure a place in the next round with a draw against Galatasaray, who have four points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Arvind Kejriwal pushing Delhi into constitutional crisis: Delhi BJP
- India set to get MTCR membership, NSG option remains open: MEA
- LIVE CRICKET SCORE: ODI Tri-series final — West Indies vs Australia
- Haryana to be open-defecation free by December 2017: Khattar
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!