Cristiano Ronaldo unhappy at Real Madrid!
Madrid: Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo made the shock claim that he was unhappy with the club after he refused to celebrate his 149th and 150th Los Blancos goals in the win over Granada on Sunday.
The Portuguese was the catalyst behind his side`s first win of the new La Liga season but his lack of elation on the back of two landmark strikes was the main talking point after the game, a storyline he developed on after full time.
"I`m sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That`s why I didn`t celebrate the goals, because I`m not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.
"It`s nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won`t talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."
"The people at the club know about this. I can`t say any more."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM