Cristiano Ronaldo unhappy at Real Madrid!
Madrid: Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo made the shock claim that he was unhappy with the club after he refused to celebrate his 149th and 150th Los Blancos goals in the win over Granada on Sunday.
The Portuguese was the catalyst behind his side`s first win of the new La Liga season but his lack of elation on the back of two landmark strikes was the main talking point after the game, a storyline he developed on after full time.
"I`m sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That`s why I didn`t celebrate the goals, because I`m not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.
"It`s nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won`t talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."
"The people at the club know about this. I can`t say any more."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof